Cardiovascular Surgery (CVS)
The department provides services with its experienced staff, all diseases related to heart and vascular diseases, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up actions are carried out.
Only in certain centers in our country, especially the beating heart bypass surgery, coronary artery disease (bypass), valvular heart disease, congenital heart disease, cardiovascular disease (vascular occlusion, and varicose expansions) performed successfully in our department.
Our mission, our region and nationally competent, ethical rules of the profession considering implementing, the investigator and interrogator with our team of specialist health care services above the world standards is to provide patients with the heart and blood vessels.
Technological equipment and expert staff Medical Park İzmir Hospital Clinic of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery, Intensive Care Unit, Outpatient, cardiac catheterization, coronary angiography and stent applications, Permanent Pacemaker, Echocardiography, Stress Test ECG (treadmill test), Rhythm Holter, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring, Coronary Bypass Surgery, Heart Valve Surgery, Congenital Heart Disease surgery, arteries and veins (varicose veins) serves the areas of Operations.
• Coronary artery by-pass surgery
• Heart valve repair or replacement surgery
• Congenital heart defects surgery
• Surgery for peripheral vascular diseases
• Carotid artery surgery
• Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, EVARTEVAR (repair ofaortic aneurysms with endovascular method)
• Pulmonary thromboendarterectomy (surgical removal of clot formations in the lung vessels)
• Thoracic and lumbar sympathectomy (applied for Burger and Raynaud's disease andother diseases characterized by excessive sweating of specific regions of the body, such as hands and feet)
• Varicose vein treatment (laser, sclerotherapy, foam therapy, radiofrequency ablation, and surgical procedure)