Cardiology has a strong and special place among other branches. Our Cardiology Department is fully equipped with all aspects of non-invasive and invasive cardiology and provides top quality service of international standards in all areas incl. ECG, angiography, angioplasty, and electro-physiology.
We offer the opportunity to consult our experienced medical staff composed of specialists, professors and associate professors ready assist and give the required advice in cases of risks and doubts.
• Coronary angiography and all procedures related to invasive cardiology
• Balloon and stent applications
• Soluble and drug-eluting stents
• Nonsurgical closure of ASD (holes in the heart)
• Atrial fibrillation (treatment of irregular heartbeats by freezing out the bad cells)
• Treatment of vascular contractions in brain and legs using balloons and stents
• Angiographic balloon or stent application for veins in arm and wrist
• Nonsurgical catheter-based treatment of occlusive wall thickening in heart
• Cardiac pacing and shock application (ICD)
• Application of supplementary pacemaker (CRT-D) in treatment of cardiac failure.
• Holter blood pressure, Holter ECG, transthoracic echocardiography
• Transesophageal echocardiography
• Stress echocardiography
• Transcatheter aortic valve implantation